Steven Warawa is an associate lawyer who focuses his practice on corporate/commercial law as well as estate planning and administration.
Steven has wide-ranging experience advising clients on corporate/commercial matters, including share and asset transactions, and residential and commercial real estate transactions. He also has experience in various estate-planning needs, helping clients develop tax-efficient succession plans.
Prior to entering law, Steven obtained a Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction from the University of Alberta, where he majored in finance. Steven grew up on a grain farm and worked in the agriculture sector while at law school, giving him unique insights into the needs of agribusiness clients.
- Mentor, University of Alberta Law Students Association (2018 – 2020)
- Assistant Coach, Swift Justice Women’s Hockey Team (Faculty of Law; 2019 – 2020)
- Treasurer, St. John’s Institute Residents Association (2016 – 2017)
- Dean’s List/First Class Standing (2015, 2017)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2014-2017)
- Undergraduate Academic Scholarship (2015)