Zoe is an associate lawyer practising in the advocacy department of the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Zoe maintains a labour and employment and general litigation practice. She has experience assisting employers navigate their legal obligations in managing their workforce and represents employers in litigation matters. Her practice involves a broad scope of employment and labour areas including wrongful dismissal, human rights, employment standards, employment contracts and policies, and occupational health and safety.
Zoe obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2019 and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2020. During law school she worked as a managing editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review. Zoe completed a clerkship at the Court of Queen’s Bench in Regina for her articling year.
- Managing editor, Saskatchewan Law Review (2018-2019)
- Volunteer, Trial Advocacy Workshop, Saskatoon (2019)
- Volunteer research assistant, Gladue Awareness Project, Saskatoon (2018-2019)
- Volunteer notetaker, Medical-Legal Partnership Conference, Saskatoon (2018)
- Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City (2016-2018)
- Campus leadership, Do Something, University of Saskatchewan (2013-2018)
- Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan College of Law (2019)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Scholarship (2016)
- Most Outstanding Graduate in Sociology, University of Saskatchewan College of Arts and Science (2016)
- Dean’s List, University of Saskatchewan (2013, 2015, 2016)