Aaron is an associate lawyer in the firm’s corporate/commercial group.
Aaron attended law school at the University of Toronto, where he was awarded the Angus MacMurchy Gold Medal for achieving the highest cumulative average. Prior to joining the firm, Aaron clerked for the Honourable Madam Justice Andromache Karakatsanis at the Supreme Court of Canada. Aaron also completed a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Saskatchewan, majoring in finance. While pursuing his undergraduate studies, Aaron served as a team captain for the Saskatoon Hilltops, winning national championships in 2010 and 2011.
Aaron has experience in the natural resource and agriculture industries. He worked as a sales representative for a local supplier of underground mining equipment and has assisted in managing his family’s grain farming operation.
- Angus MacMurchy Gold Medal, Highest cumulative average, University of Toronto (2018)
- Gallant Ho Prize (2018)
- Lily Rubenstein Prize (2018)
- Langford Rowell Prize (2016)
- Aird & Berlis Prize (2016)
- Laskin Prize in Constitutional Law (2016)
- Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP Award (2016)
- McCarthy, Tétrault Prize (2016)
- Joseph H. Thompson Scholarship (2011)
- McConaghy Award (2010, 2011)