Bennet maintains a broad litigation practice with a focus on corporate and commercial litigation.
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de la Saskatchewan (AJEFS) (2016-present)
- Volunteer, Pro-Bono Law of Saskatchewan (2015-present)
- Volunteer, Student Advocacy Program, McGill (2012-2013)
- Volunteer, Legal Information Clinic, McGill (2012-2014)
Bennet assists clients with a variety of administrative, trial and appeal level proceedings. He has degrees in both the Canadian common law and civil law, and prior to joining MLT Aikins, he completed a part of his law degree on exchange at Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- Dr. Arthur Krentz Scholarship in Humanities (Luther College, Regina, 2010)
- Dean’s Honour List (Regina, 2009/2010)
- Continuing Foresters International Competitive Scholarship by Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (2008-2010)