Daryl practises in the area of civil and commercial litigation with an emphasis on construction law as well as adoption matters.
Daryl has appeared before various tribunals and all levels of Court including the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench, Manitoba Court of Appeal, Ontario Supreme Court of Justice, Saskatchewan Court of Queens Bench and the Supreme Court of Canada.
- The Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Construction Specifications Canada
- Law Society of Ontario
- “Ontario Construction Lien Act Review Recommendations Released” (September 2016)
- “Failure to Disclose Available Ground Condition Reports A Costly Error,” Upword (September 2013)
- “Removal of Materials From Construction Sites,” Upword (November 2011)
- “Owner Obligations to Provide Contract Information to Others Building Connections” (April 2011)
- Guest Speaker, “Principles of Construction Documentation,” Construction Specifications Canada (November 2010)
- “General Contractor Financial Difficulties and the Subcontractor,” Business Connections (July, 2010)
- Presenter, “Collection Law: The Good, The Bad, The Profitable,” Lorman Seminars (January 2007)