Erin Wolff is a member of our Science & Technology practice group. Erin's practice is focused on privacy, health care, freedom of information, technology and procurement law.
- Legal and privacy support for the Saskatchewan Medical Association (SMA) Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Program
- Legal and privacy support for the Saskatchewan Electronic Health Record project including:
- Saskatchewan Laboratory Results Repository (SLRR)
- Radiology Information System /Picture Archiving and Communication System (RIS/PACs)
- Primary Health Care (PHC) Project
- Due diligence on transactions involving technology
Erin Wolff is a member of our Science & Technology practice group. Erin’s practice is focused on privacy, health care, freedom of information, technology and procurement law.
Erin regularly advises a variety of public and private sector organizations on a wide range of matters including information privacy, data sharing, information security and records management. Erin has extensive experience with privacy and freedom of information laws, including matters of interpretation, compliance, policy and procedure development, privacy impact assessments, education and training. Erin has also advised a number of organizations on access to information requests, as well as investigations and reviews conducted by the Saskatchewan Information and Privacy Commissioner.
Erin is also experienced in negotiating, drafting and assisting clients with various service and maintenance agreements, hardware and software technology transactions and the procurement of information technology services and software.
- Director for the Watrous and District Food Bank (since 2014)
- Food Bank – Volunteer (since 2004)
- Telemiracle – Fundraiser and Performer (Since 1999)
- “Privacy Framework and Risks for Financial Institutions”, with Kristél Kriel (January, 2016).
- “The Health Information Protection Act (HIPA)/Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)”, College of Pharmacy (Saskatchewan), Pharmacy Privacy Officer Training (2012).
- “Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) Essentials”, Saskatchewan Access, Privacy, Security and Information Management Forum (2012).
- Building the Next Generation of Lawyers in Saskatchewan – Panelist, CBA (Saskatchewan) Midwinter Meeting (2006).
- Morris and Jacqui Shumiatcher Entrance Scholarship (2002-2003)
- Undergraduate Scholarships (University of Saskatchewan, 2001-2003)
- Walter and Ruth Leverton Bursary (2000-2001)
- Schulte Memorial Scholarship (2000-2001)
- Governor General’s Academic Award (1999-2000)