Gregory has significant experience in many areas of civil litigation, including defence work for a variety of different types of professionals in malpractice/negligence suits and with proceedings involving their governance and licensing. He also has broad range of general commercial litigation experience, including shareholder disputes, banking, property and collection proceedings.
Gregory has appeared before all levels of Court in the Province of Manitoba, as well as the Federal Court of Canada and the Tax Court of Canada. He also regularly appears before various different administrative tribunals and quasi-judicial boards.
- Member, The Law Society of Manitoba
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Recognized in Best Lawyers, Personal Injury Litigation Law (2019, 2020)
- A leading practitioner, Medical Negligence (Represents Defendants), Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory