Jennifer is an experienced commercial real estate and development lawyer with the firm’s Vancouver office.
Jennifer has over two decades of experience practising primarily in the areas of commercial real estate and development, with a particular focus on complex commercial real estate transactions and developments, commercial leasing, lending, construction and related general counsel work.
Her experience in Indigenous law practices includes transactions, developments and partnerships with a wide range of Indigenous nations and their business partners through various real estate-related projects that support and advance Indigenous economic development.
- Land Title and Survey Authority Stakeholder Committee (Canadian Bar Association representative)
- Canadian Bar Association Residential Conveyance Working Group, Member
- Lawyers Assistance Program of British Columbia, Volunteer
- CREW Vancouver
- North West Vancouver Ringette Association, Volunteer
- West Vancouver Minor Hockey Association, Volunteer
- Law Society British Columbia, Member
- CBA, Member
- Vancouver Waldorf School, Former Trustee (2015-2022)
- Anaya’s Angels (Krabbe Leukodystrophy), Director and Founder (2010-2014)
- Canadian Bar Association Real Estate Subsection, Former Chair and Legislative Liaison (2004-2009)