Jilian Stefanson is an articling student based in the firm's Winnipeg office.
In 2021, Jilian obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba. Prior to joining the firm, Jilian worked as a research assistant for the acting dean of Robson Hall in the area of legal ethics and professional responsibility. During law school, she also served as a tutor for both academic writing and constitutional law.
Prior to attending law school, Jilian completed a Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Manitoba, majoring in political science and philosophy.
- Participant, Davies Corporate Securities Moot (2020)
- Third-Year Representative, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (MLSA) (2020-2021)
- Mentor, CanU Canada (2018-2021)
- Member, Groups Governance Committee, Robson Hall (2020-2021)
- D. A. Thompson Prize in Law – highest standing in constitutional law (2019)
- Travel Award, Israel and International Law Program (2019)
- Jean & Joseph McCombe Memorial Prize – highest aggregate standing over the BA program (2019)
- MSBI Scholarship – for high academic standing (2019)
- Undergraduate Research Award (2019, 2020)
- Dean’s List, Faculty of Arts (2015-2018)
- UMSU Scholarship – for academic achievement (2015-2018)
- UM Hogg Centennial Entrance Scholarship (2015)