Marek Coutu is a member of the MLT Aikins litigation team. He maintains a general litigation practice with a focus on commercial litigation, construction disputes and insolvency & restructuring.
Marek is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, where he was the valedictorian of his graduating class at the College of Law. Marek also completed a Bachelor of Commerce at the Edwards School of Business. Prior to attending law school, he worked as a business analyst at a large energy company and as an account representative at a large consumer products company.
- Vice President External Affairs, Law Students’ Association (2017-2018)
- Athletic Director, Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Nasser Scholarship
- Walter and Ruth (Mortenson) Leverton Award
- Freedom 55 Financial Scholarship in Business
- CIC Aboriginal Student Award