Marek Coutu is a member of the MLT Aikins litigation team. He maintains a general litigation practice with a focus on commercial litigation, construction disputes and insolvency & restructuring.
Marek has experience with commercial litigation, insolvency and construction matters, representing clients in both court proceedings and in commercial arbitrations. Marek has appeared for clients before the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench and the Provincial Court of Saskatchewan.
Marek is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, where he was the valedictorian of his graduating class at the College of Law. Marek also completed a Bachelor of Commerce at the Edwards School of Business. Prior to attending law school, he worked as a business analyst at a large energy company and as an account representative at a large consumer products company.
- Vice President External Affairs, Law Students’ Association (2017-2018)
- Athletic Director, Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Nasser Scholarship
- Walter and Ruth (Mortenson) Leverton Award
- Freedom 55 Financial Scholarship in Business
- CIC Aboriginal Student Award