Natasha is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Calgary office, practicing in corporate/commercial law with a particular focus on agriculture and food and commercial real estate.
Natasha has experience advising clients on a variety of corporate/commercial and commercial real estate matters, including commercial leasing, financing, construction financing and the purchase and sale of commercial properties across a variety of industries. She also has experience advising agricultural producers, agribusinesses, utility companies and renewable energy companies on corporate and land-related matters.
Natasha was admitted to the Alberta Bar in 2020, and to the British Columbia Bar in 2022.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- University of Alberta Student Legal Services (2016-2017)
- Criminal Trial Lawyers Association Prize in Evidence (2018)
- Catherine Miller Community Service Award (2018)
- Faculty of Law Undergraduate Scholarship (2018)
- Patricia J Coffman Memorial Scholarship (2018)