Ola Cislik is an associate based in the firm’s Edmonton office.
Ola has wide-ranging experience acting for clients in commercial litigation disputes, with a particular focus on construction, commercial and employment law. Ola’s experience includes contractual disputes, advising clients on builders’ liens matters and employment disputes. Ola has appeared before various levels of court and tribunals, and has resolved disputes through litigation as well as alternative dispute resolution.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel, Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Volunteer, Court Assistance Program (King’s Bench Amicus Program)
- Board Member, Triathlon Alberta
- Volunteer – Junior Achievement Northern Alberta
- Jim Muller Memorial Bursary, University of Alberta (2016)
- T4K Undergraduate Leadership Scholarship, University of Alberta (2016)
- Community Leadership Award, Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Vancouver (2015)
- TEC Venture Prize Provincial Student Business Plan Finalist, TEC Edmonton (2015)