Robert Law is an articling student based in the firm’s Calgary office.
Robert obtained his Juris Doctor from Dalhousie University in 2022. He returns to the Calgary office as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2020 and 2021. Prior to entering law school, Robert completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree, majoring in Accounting and Finance. He has been a member of the Canadian national Lawn Bowls team since 2015, competing most recently in the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games. Robert also serves as a Director for AthletesCAN, an organization that advocates for Canadian national team athletes both nationally and internationally.
- Chair, AthletesCAN Anti-Doping Working Group (2020 – 2022)
- Member, Canadian 2022 Commonwealth Games team (Birmingham, UK, 2022)
- Athlete Representative, Bowls Canada (2019 – 2022)
- Strategic Planning Committee, Bowls Canada (2017 – 2022)
- Lawn Bowls Coordinator, Lawn Summer Nights, Winnipeg (2019)
- Co-Chair, Shinerama, University of Manitoba (2017)
- Schulich School of Law Scholarship recipient (2019/2020 & 2020/2021)
- Double Bronze, Asia Pacific Bowls Championships (2019)
- Fourth Overall, Multi-Nations Bowls Championships (2019)
- Princess Royal Pan Am Scholarship (2017)
- Beta Gama Sigma Honours Society