Sarah practises in the area of labour and employment law, representing management in a variety of industries.
Sarah provides advice and assistance on all matters relating to labour and employment law. This includes the negotiation and drafting of employment agreements; the drafting, implementation and enforcement of workplace policies; collective agreement administration and interpretation; disciplinary matters and terminations; human rights matters, including discrimination, accommodation and harassment; and employment standards matters. Sarah regularly assists clients on respectful workplace matters and conducts workplace investigations as an independent investigator.
- Vice-Chair, Board of Directors, Rehabilitation Centre for Children (2017-Present)
- Certified to conduct workplace investigations through the Human Resource Professionals Association
- Past Vice-Chair, Manitoba Bar Association Labour & Employment Law Section Executive
- Past Co-Chair, Ben-Gurion Society, Jewish Federation of Winnipeg
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Presenter, “Medical Marijuana in the Workplace,” Entrepreneurs’ Organization Winnipeg (March 2017)
- Anthony G. Draper Memorial Prize, Highest Standing in Remedies (2013)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize, Highest Standing in Remedies (2013)