Lorraine Pinsent is qualified as a registered trademark agent before the Canadian Trademarks Office and the United States Patent and Trademarks Office.
Lorraine’s practice primarily deals with trademark searching, prosecution, oppositions, licensing, portfolio management and international trademark protection. She manages large international trademark portfolios for various clients. Lorraine has been a registered trademark agent since 1997.
Lorraine is also experienced in the area of copyright registration both in Canada and the U.S.
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- North American Non-Traditional Marks Committee, INTA
- Speaker, Industry Canada/Canadian Intellectual Property Office’s Bank of Speakers program
- Fellow, Canadian Intellectual Property Institute
- Instructor, IPIC Trademark Agent Examination Prep Course, IPIC Trademark Training Committee (2014-present)
- Recognized by Who’s Who Legal – Canada: Trademarks Agents 2017
- “Recommended Individual” by World Trademark Review 1000 – prosecution and strategy (2017)
- Ranked among the top 1000 trademark professionals and the top six registered trademark agents in Canada by World Trademark Review (since 2012)