Lorraine Pinsent is qualified as a registered trademark agent before the Canadian Trademarks Office.
Lorraine’s practice primarily deals with trademark searching, prosecution, oppositions, licensing, portfolio management and international trademark protection. She manages large international trademark portfolios for various clients. Lorraine has been a registered trademark agent since 1997.
Lorraine is also experienced in the area of copyright registration in Canada.
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Speaker, Industry Canada/Canadian Intellectual Property Office’s Bank of Speakers program
- Fellow, Canadian Intellectual Property Institute
- Chair, IPIC Trademark Training Committee (2017-present)
- Instructor, IPIC Trademark Agent Examination Prep Course (2014-present)
- Recognized by Who’s Who Legal – Canada: Trademarks Agents (since 2017)
- Ranked among the top 1000 trademark professionals and the top six registered trademark agents in Canada by World Trademark Review (since 2012)