Shay Brehm is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Saskatoon office. He maintains a general litigation practice with a focus on commercial litigation, agricultural litigation, and insolvency and restructuring.
Shay recently completed his articled with the firm after summering with MLT Aikins in 2018 and 2019. He completed his Juris Doctor at the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. During law school he was the editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review.
- Cecil G. Schmidt Prize in Company Law: highest grade achieved in Business Organization
- Class Prize in Secured Transactions in Personal Property: highest grade achieved in secured transactions in personal property
- IIC Prize in Insolvency Studies: highest grade achieved in bankruptcy, insolvency, and receiverships
- E.F. Whitmore Prize in Property: highest grade achieved in property law
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship: academic achievement
- J. Barrie Thomson Entrance Scholarship: interest in agriculture and academic standing
- John Spencer Middleton, Jack Spencer Gordon Middleton Undergraduate Scholarship: academic achievement
- Joseph H. Thompson Scholarship: awarded to the top two students in each program year at Edwards School of Business
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarship: academic achievement
- Hatlelid Family Memorial Scholarship: academic achievement
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarship: academic achievement
- Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship: academic achievement