Steven is an associate in the firm’s Winnipeg office with experience in corporate/commercial and real estate law.
Steven obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2021. He has wide-ranging experience drafting and reviewing a variety of commercial, corporate and real estate documents, including letters of intent, asset and share purchase agreements, unanimous shareholder agreements, amalgamation agreements and lease agreements, among others.
While at law school, Steven won the Cecil Black Memorial Prize, awarded to the student with the highest standing in the Taxation of Trusts and Estates course. He also served as president of the Robson Hall Business Law Club and senior assistant editor of the Thomson Reuters’ Banking and Finance Law Review.
- Board Member, St. John’s – Ravenscourt School Alumni Association (2022-present)
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation (2018-present)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (2018-present)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association (2018-present)
- President, Robson Hall Business Law Club (2020-2021)
- Member, Manitoba Law Students Association Community Outreach Committee (2020-2021)
- Facilitator and Arbitrator, Sport Dispute Resolution Centre of Canada (2019-2021)
- Graphic Designer, Manitoba Law Students Association Marketing Committee (2019-2021)
- Cecil Black Memorial Prize, Taxation of Trusts and Estates (2021)
- ZSA – National Post/Richard Leipsic Prize (2021)
- Dean’s Honour List (2016-2018)
- Huron University College Entrance Scholarship (2014)