Brent W. Mielke focuses his practice on construction law, builders’ liens, creditors’ remedies, commercial lease disputes and civil litigation.
Brent regularly appears before all levels of court in Alberta. He has served as a board member of the City of Edmonton Landlord & Tenant Advisory Board and co-chair of the Canadian Bar Association Commercial Property subsection. He has also acted as an instructor and evaluator for the Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED).
- Mentor, Canadian Bar Association Mentor Program (2015-present)
- Instructor, CPLED Negotiations program (November 2018)
- Oral Advocacy Evaluator, CPLED (August 2017; January 2018; October 2018)
- Board member, City of Edmonton Landlord & Tenant Advisory Board (1998-2002)
- Co-chair, Canadian Bar Association Commercial Property subsection
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association