Mark is an articling student in the firm’s Regina office.
Mark is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. Prior to attending law school he completed a bachelor of arts and a bachelor of education degree.
Mark worked for the Government of Saskatchewan for ten years, the majority of which within the Ministry of Social Services in various capacities including managing and supervising roles.
- CLASSIC Clinical Practicum, 2019
- Oralist Sopinka Cup Moot Team, 2018
- Pro-Bono Student Volunteer (PLEA 2017-2018; Radius 2018-2019)
- Volunteer Coach- Football, Rugby, Wrestling, Soccer, and Basketball (2008-Present)
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2019)
- Global Engagement Scholarship (2019)
- Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunity Scholarship (2019)
- Deans List, University of Regina (2015-2017)
- Legalization of Cannabis and the Workplace, 2019 Pro-Bono Presentation
- Consent: Knowing Your Rights, 2017-2018 Pro-Bono Presentation