Mark maintains a general litigation practice with focus in the areas of construction litigation and Builders’ Liens. He also advises on matters relating to agriculture & food, insurance law, and administrative & public law.
Mark is a litigator practising in the areas of construction law, builders’ lien legislation and commercial litigation. He regularly acts for owners, general contractors and sub-contractors. He has experience assisting on matters involving complex industrial and public works projects and construction projects of all scales. Mark also assists clients on the resolution of a wide range of disputes in the areas of insurance and agriculture & food.
Mark is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. Prior to attending law school he completed a bachelor of arts and a bachelor of education degree. During university he played football with the Regina Thunder and the University of Saskatchewan Huskies. He was also a member of the University of Regina’s rugby team.
Mark worked for the Government of Saskatchewan for ten years, the majority of which within the Ministry of Social Services in various capacities including managing and supervising roles.
- CLASSIC Clinical Practicum, 2019
- Oralist Sopinka Cup Moot Team, 2018
- Pro-Bono Student Volunteer (PLEA 2017-2018; Radius 2018-2019)
- Volunteer Coach- Football, Rugby, Wrestling, Soccer, and Basketball (2008-Present)
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2019)
- Global Engagement Scholarship (2019)
- Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunity Scholarship (2019)
- Deans List, University of Regina (2015-2017)
- Legalization of Cannabis and the Workplace, 2019 Pro-Bono Presentation
- Consent: Knowing Your Rights, 2017-2018 Pro-Bono Presentation