Erin Eccleston maintains a commercial law practice focused on financing, leasing and purchase/sale of commercial real estate. She also has experience in the resource sector, assisting companies with land transactions and regulatory compliance.
- Counsel to various financial institutions on multi-million dollar loans
- Counsel to various property developers with respect to commercial real estate purchases, development and financing
- Associate counsel to mining supplier on joint venture in Latin America
- Associate counsel to uranium miner on commercial contracts
- Associate counsel to potash miner on commercial contracts
- Counsel to Rural Municipality on commercial development
- Saskatchewan counsel on $33,000,000 sale of royalty interests
- Associate counsel to major potash producer regarding construction contract for the construction of a new mine shaft
- Counsel to property developer on $20,000,000 commercial construction project
Erin maintains a commercial law practice focused on commercial real estate, financing and construction law. Her experience includes the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate, commercial leasing, commercial financing and advising on contracts. Erin also assists clients with Saskatchewan farm land ownership legislation.
Erin has additional experience in the natural resource sector, assisting companies with land and mineral disposition transactions, supply agreements, construction agreements and regulatory compliance as well as joint venture and royalty transactions.
Erin’s practice includes aviation law. She has represented a wide variety of clients with respect to aircraft acquisitions, dispositions, leases and financings.
Erin spent time as in-house counsel for a large mining company and uses the value of her experience to assist clients with their business needs.
- Director, Royal University Hospital Foundation
- Member, Ukrainian Canadian Professional Business Association
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Saskatoon
- Board Member, Country Kids Co-operative Preschool (2019-2020)
- Member, Uniform Law Conference of Canada Working Group for a Uniform Commercial Tenancies Act (2017-2018)