Erin is a partner in the Saskatoon corporate/commercial group. She practises in the areas of corporate finance and corporate/commercial law with an emphasis on natural resources law.
- Counsel to various financial institutions on multi-million dollar loans
- Counsel to various property developers with respect to commercial real estate purchases, development and financing
- Associate counsel to mining supplier on joint venture in Latin America
- Associate counsel to uranium miner on commercial contracts
- Associate counsel to potash miner on commercial contracts
- Counsel to Rural Municipality on commercial development
- Saskatchewan counsel on $33,000,000 sale of royalty interests
- Associate counsel to major potash producer regarding construction contract for the construction of a new mine shaft
- Counsel to property developer on $20,000,000 commercial construction project
Erin’s extensive experience in the natural resources sector includes joint ventures, option agreements, mineral rights matters and marketing agreements. Erin’s practice also includes aviation law. She has represented a wide variety of clients with respect to aircraft acquisitions, dispositions, leases and financings.
Erin spent time as in-house counsel for a large mining company and uses the value of her experience to assist clients with their business needs.
- Director, Royal University Hospital Foundation
- Member, Ukrainian Canadian Professional Business Association
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Saskatoon
- Board Member, Country Kids Co-operative Preschool (2019-2020)
- Member, Uniform Law Conference of Canada Working Group for a Uniform Commercial Tenancies Act (2017-2018)