Dale works with publicly traded companies in Canada on both domestic and foreign acquisitions and publicly traded companies in the U.S. in connection with their cross-border investment activities in Canada.
Dale’s practice also includes advising on, negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial agreements such as distribution agreements, supply agreements, shareholder agreements, advertising agreements, construction agreements and shipping contracts for both large and small businesses in a variety of industries. As well, he assists counsel in other jurisdictions on matters of Manitoba corporate law, particularly as it relates to mergers, acquisitions and corporate reorganizations.
He also has extensive real estate conveyancing experience in both the commercial and residential fields.
Dale also advises clients on privacy and anti-spam matters.
- Member, The Law Society of Manitoba
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Co-chair, MLT Aikins United Way Committee Winnipeg
- Counsel, Canadian CMV Foundation