James Rose is a commercial litigator with a focus on restructuring and insolvency law, debtor/creditor law, as well as construction and business litigation. James has appeared at all levels of Saskatchewan Courts.
Along with advising clients on debt recovery, business disputes, product liability and issues such as deficiency and delay claims arising from construction projects, James has extensive expertise with enforcement through Saskatchewan’s Enforcement of Money Judgments Act and has an increasing bankruptcy and insolvency law practice.
- Vice President, SaskCulture
- Vice President, Creative Kids
- Volunteer Mentor, Mother Teresa Middle School
- Chair, Saskatchewan United World College Selection Committee
- Member, Aboriginal Law Students’ Association Ottawa (2009-2012)
- Member, Indigenous Bar Association (2011-2012)
- McEuen Scholar (St. Andrews, 2005-2009)
- United World College Alumni (Pearson College)
- CIBC Achievers Award Bursary (2010)
- National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation Bursary (2009)