Jesse is an articling student based in the firm’s Vancouver office.
Jesse obtained his Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2023. Prior to entering law school, Jesse was working towards a Bachelor of Engineering degree in industrial engineering at the University of Toronto. After deciding to pursue a legal career he completed a year of study in economics before taking an opportunity to begin law school. Jesse also worked part-time as an insurance broker during law school.
- Led due diligence efforts for a $30.5M acquisition on behalf of a TSX-V listed corporation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (2020-present)
- Member, Corporate Law Club (2020-2023)
- Member, Law Student Association (2020-2021)
- Highest Class Standing in Corporate Tax Law (2023)
- Highest Class Standing in Intellectual Property Law (2023)
- Highest Class Standing in Securities Law (2022)
- Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2020-2022)
- Canadian National Negotiation Competition “Best Advocate for Client Interests” Award (2022)
- Harry Dahlem Scholarship for Highest Standing in International Law (2022)
- Class of ’60 Cronkite Prize in Personal Injuries Compensation for Highest Standing in Tort Law (2021)
- Dean’s List, University of Saskatchewan (2019-2020)
- University of Toronto Scholar (2017)