Dany practises in the areas of labour and employment and litigation.
- Member, Law Society of Manitoba (2019-present)
- Member, Law Society of Ontario (2015-present)
- Member, Board of Directors, Sexual Assault Survivors’ Centre, Sarnia-Lambton (2015-2016)
- Sponsorship & Community Outreach, Charity Lawyers’ Play, Lambton Law Association (2015-2016)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
Dany is a member of the firm’s labour and employment group.
She has appeared before the Court of Queen’s Bench of Manitoba, the Ontario Court of Justice and the Superior Court of Justice in Ontario, and has participated in numerous alternative dispute resolution processes.
Dany is also a proud member of the Franco-Manitoban community.
- Presenter, “Collective Bargaining in the Education Sector: The Changing Role of Ontario Teachers at the Bargaining Table,” 7th Annual Canadian Law Student Conference (2014)
- Book Award, Litigation Technology, Detroit Mercy (2014)
- Book Award, Small Firm Practice in Canada, Detroit Mercy (2013)
- Book Award, Applied Legal Theory & Analysis 2, Detroit Mercy (2012)
- Book Award, Applied Legal Theory & Analysis 1, Detroit Mercy (2011)
- Volunteer Award, Queen’s Society of Graduate and Professional Students (2010)
- Queen’s Graduate School Entrance Scholarship (2009)