Dax Moir is an articling student based out of the firm’s Vancouver office.
Dax returns to the firm as an articling student after summering with the firm in 2020 and 2021. Prior to law school, Dax obtained a Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia majoring in political science with a minor in law and society.
Dax has experience volunteering as a caseworker with Student Legal Assistance where he assisted with criminal, family and civil law files. Dax also worked as a civil claims duty counsel volunteer with Pro Bono Students Canada.
- SLA Caseworker, CUPS Volunteer, Trial Confirmation Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance (2019-2020)
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2019-2020)
- Rugby Team Captain, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary (2019-2022)
- Community Outreach Partner, Vote Now BC (2017)
- John M.S. Lecky Family Award in Law (2021)
- Thunderbird Rugby Award (2013)