Dax is an associate lawyer in the corporate finance and securities group in the firm’s Vancouver office. His practice is focused on securities, mergers and acquisitions and corporate/commercial transactions.
Dax joins the firm as an associate lawyer after articling and summering with the firm. Prior to law school, Dax obtained a Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia majoring in political science with a minor in law and society.
Dax has experience volunteering as a caseworker with Student Legal Assistance where he assisted with criminal, family and civil law files. Dax also worked as a civil claims duty counsel volunteer with Pro Bono Students Canada.
- SLA Caseworker, CUPS Volunteer, Trial Confirmation Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance (2019-2020)
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2019-2020)
- Rugby Team Captain, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary (2019-2022)
- Community Outreach Partner, Vote Now BC (2017)
- John M.S. Lecky Family Award in Law (2021)
- Thunderbird Rugby Award (2013)