Dax is an associate lawyer who is part of the corporate finance and securities group in the firm’s Vancouver office.
Dax’s practice is primarily focused on securities, mergers and acquisitions and corporate/commercial transactions. Dax advises private and public companies in a range of industries and sectors and strives to provide practical advice to clients to reach desired business outcomes.
Dax summered with the firm’s Calgary office in 2020 and the firm’s Vancouver office in 2021, and he completed his articles with the firm’s Vancouver office in 2023. Prior to joining the firm, Dax obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Calgary and his Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia.
- SLA Caseworker, CUPS Volunteer, Trial Confirmation Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance (2019-2020)
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2019-2020)
- Rugby Team Captain, Faculty of Law, University of Calgary (2019-2022)
- Community Outreach Partner, Vote Now BC (2017)
- John M.S. Lecky Family Award in Law (2021)
- Thunderbird Rugby Award (2013)