Justin Haack is an associate lawyer based in the firm’s Edmonton office, practising in the area of litigation.
Justin practises in the area of general civil litigation with focus in labour and employment; construction litigation and builders’ liens; wills, trusts and estates litigation and insurance.
Justin obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2022. At law school he demonstrated an aptitude for insolvency law. He received the Insolvency Institute of Canada Prize in Insolvency Studies in 2021. Prior to entering law school, Justin completed a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in psychology with a minor in sociology.
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel, Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Caseworker, Student Legal Services Edmonton (2020 – 2022)
- Volunteer, Civil and Family Law Project and the Criminal Law Project
- Evening Recreation Program Assistant, Alberta Hospital Edmonton (2019 – 2020)
- Presenter, 4th Annual North American Criminal Justice and Correctional Psychology Conference
- Presented the results of an independent study research project at various conferences and symposiums
- Law Class of 1979 Memorial Bursary, Community Service (2021)
- Insolvency Institute of Canada Prize in Insolvency Studies (2021)
- Dean’s List (2017 – 2018)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2016 – 2018)
- Continuing Education Scholarship (2016 – 2017)